inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Bestell-Nr.: 9781440247286
Editor: Creek Stewart
Survival situations can happen when least expected. The best defense is knowledge and confidence in the skills
that will keep you alive--whether it's for a few hours, days or long term.
365 Essential Survival Skills comprises the best knowledge, tips and tricks available in the world today,
and each skill is explained in fun, easy-to-learn ways that any student, greenhorn or seasoned will pick up with a little practice.
With 365 skills inside this book, there's plenty of practice to keep you busy year-round.
The difference between life and death in a survival setting is a very slim margin. Don't take any chances - learn how to keep yourself and your family alive.
- Skills relevant to all four seasons of the year and desert, woodland, prairie, mountain and urban environments
- Vital insights on the four core survival needs-shelter, fire, water and food
- Other topics such as navigation, first aid, tools, signaling, self-defense and more
- Practical applications for campers, hunters, anglers, hikers, climbers, skiers and all who venture outdoors
- Links to thorough, in-depth video demonstrations